bcr rockin and rollin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
bcr rockin and rollin

BCR fans Chit Chatting about The Group, their Music and other things...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello Roller fans

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:07 pm

Hi Judy, Hi Catherine
Don´t be jealous! The reality is very different of what I´m dreaming for...
I´m afraid I´ll be too shy only to ask for an autograph, but I´ll do my best..
And sure, I´ll tell you about it! Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:44 pm

Hello ladies!
Sorry, but it´s too late to marry Eric. Forget all your dreams..
I´m the next of all of you, i think, who´ll see him, only in 30 days!!

But don´t be sad, we´ll invite you all to our wedding in summer....

And I´m single since 1 year, it´s my chance..

Sorry for my bad english, i didn´t use it since 20 years.

Happy Easter to all!

Andrea

Ok, I am not very good at this BUT I think we all understand that I want to reply to Andrea (I know my english is bad also) and I am so JALOUS of you..... Eric is mine... lol!

How I wish I coulg go. Heard he maybe coming to the States, sure hope he bumps by Canada.... and for the first time in my life, I would see him...

Please tell us all about it and have fun and don't be shy, go for it, for us.... lol

Ok??????????

Take good care and keep on rollin
Back to top Go down
Admin(bcrbabe)
Admin
Admin(bcrbabe)

Female
Number of posts : 90
Job/hobbies : homemaker
Humor : in this day and age one must have humor
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:50 pm

Andrea, your English is fine! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rollerchitchat.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:57 pm

Hello everybody,

I just joined and thought I'd add something about myself. I am 47, live in Germany and had completely forgotten about the Rollers until this January day when one of my cats jumped up from sleeping and gazed into the TV while we were watching a film where somebody played the trumpet. As I don't have this music I searched the internet and found youtube - from which I thought so far this was a place for all those stupid videos who show somebody fallin on his nose. So I tried also Bay City Rollers - and WOW - I have never seen so much of them when I was 15. Indeed, I find myself hooked again, it's unbelievable. I was surpriesed to find so many photos and also videos after that long time.

Well, after I couldn't manage to marry Eric , I married Thomas who is now 52 , we don't have children but 2 cats so I have a lot of time for my hobbies to which I added BCR again.

Hope we fun here and can share the latest news.

Gaby

OK, I still don't catch how you girls make that nice withe square, but, one day, I promise.... lol

Gaby, I can so relate to your story. Was the same for me. Well, except that in my story, I was Eric's lovely wife... lol. But, we all now know it didn't happen and I'm marry for now 12 years this week with Abdel who is 5 years younger than me.

I was also shock when, out of the blues, I went on you tube and type "Bay City Rollers". I never saw them in concert in my youth, I was so amaze and suddenly I was 15 again.... Hoocked again and since then, because of my love for the Rollers, I met online amazine people all around the World.

Take care Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:50 pm

rollersagain wrote:
Hello everybody,

I just joined and thought I'd add something about myself. I am 47, live in Germany and had completely forgotten about the Rollers until this January day when one of my cats jumped up from sleeping and gazed into the TV while we were watching a film where somebody played the trumpet. As I don't have this music I searched the internet and found youtube - from which I thought so far this was a place for all those stupid videos who show somebody fallin on his nose. So I tried also Bay City Rollers - and WOW - I have never seen so much of them when I was 15. Indeed, I find myself hooked again, it's unbelievable. I was surpriesed to find so many photos and also videos after that long time.

Well, after I couldn't manage to marry Eric , I married Thomas who is now 52 , we don't have children but 2 cats so I have a lot of time for my hobbies to which I added BCR again.

Hope we fun here and can share the latest news.

Gaby

OK, I still don't catch how you girls make that nice withe square, but, one day, I promise.... lol

Gaby, I can so relate to your story. Was the same for me. Well, except that in my story, I was Eric's lovely wife... lol. But, we all now know it didn't happen and I'm marry for now 12 years this week with Abdel who is 5 years younger than me.

I was also shock when, out of the blues, I went on you tube and type "Bay City Rollers". I never saw them in concert in my youth, I was so amaze and suddenly I was 15 again.... Hoocked again and since then, because of my love for the Rollers, I met online amazine people all around the World.

Take care Smile

Isn't it funny how much we all have in common? Instead of Eric, I married Jerry. And I rediscovered the BCR Feb. 2007 when viisting my cousin. We got to talking about them because we loved them so much as teenagers. A friend of mine had showed me YouTube over the summer, so I figured I'd give it a try - and there they were. And you're right, because of it, we get to meet interesting people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:38 am

Hello,
in my Easter holidays I visited my old friend, she was also a Rollers fan many lightyears ago and she´s not interested anymore. She gave me all her single records of the Rollers I never had, isn´t it nice?
Keep on rollin´ bounce
Andrea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:02 am

Well, we know someone who's goign to listen to super good music! Have blast! sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: bcr rockin' & rollin'   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:33 am

AndreaRollersFan wrote:
Hello,
in my Easter holidays I visited my old friend, she was also a Rollers fan many lightyears ago and she´s not interested anymore. She gave me all her single records of the Rollers I never had, isn´t it nice?
Keep on rollin´ bounce
Andrea

That's one nice friend!!! I don't think my old friends are interested anymore either, but they don't have anything to give me!! Laughing You have a great time!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin(bcrbabe)
Admin
Admin(bcrbabe)

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:00 pm

Ericsfan wrote:
AndreaRollersFan wrote:
Hello,
Keep on rollin´ bounce
Andrea

That's one nice friend!!! I don't think my old friends are interested anymore either, but they don't have anything to give me!! Laughing You have a great time!!!! cheers

i agree what a nice friend!! I don't have any friends that are into the Rollers anymore ( well except all of you, so that is a good thing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:27 pm

AndreaRollersFan wrote:
Hello,
Keep on rollin´ bounce
Andrea

Well, that worked out well for you! That was nice of her to do. Enjoy them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:55 am

Hi Girls!
It´s about 20 years ago, I lost all my Rollersgear and posters and.. during a move, I cried many days! I think you understand what I felt... Now, yesterday I was sewing a new tartan scarf for the concert with Eric´s name and little hearts... My son is thinking now I´m going crazy, but I enjoy to feel a little crazy at the moment.
It´s funny!
Back to top Go down
Admin(bcrbabe)
Admin
Admin(bcrbabe)

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:00 am

AndreaRollersFan wrote:
Hi Girls!
It´s about 20 years ago, I lost all my Rollersgear and posters and.. during a move, I cried many days! I think you understand what I felt... Now, yesterday I was sewing a new tartan scarf for the concert with Eric´s name and little hearts... My son is thinking now I´m going crazy, but I enjoy to feel a little crazy at the moment.
It´s funny!

how many more days until the concert??? flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:27 pm

Only 10 days, I´m very nervous!!
I wish we can all go there together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Admin(bcrbabe)
Admin
Admin(bcrbabe)

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:50 pm

AndreaRollersFan wrote:

1 I love to see Germany and 2 Eric will be singing.. I know u will have a good time
Back to top Go down
Admin(bcrbabe)
Admin
Admin(bcrbabe)

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:12 am

I see we have 2 new Roller members.. I like to say welcome...BCR/RS chick
and Sharon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:18 am

Hi all, I was invited to join this forum a while ago by Catherine(CanadaNS on youtube) but have only just got around to it lol.

I'm Sharon (shazzam0264 on youtube), I'm married to Tony and we have three children, Peter is 18, Caitlin is 14 and Gareth is 9. We live in Perth Western Australia although Tony and I are both originally from England. I have been here for 37 years and Tony has been here for 30.

Looking forward to chatting with you all. Nearly forgot, Woody was and is my favourite Roller!!!! flower

Sharon
Back to top Go down
Admin(bcrbabe)
Admin
Admin(bcrbabe)

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:22 pm

Sharon wrote:
Hi all, I was invited to join this forum a while ago by Catherine(CanadaNS on youtube) but have only just got around to it lol.

I'm Sharon (shazzam0264 on youtube), I'm married to Tony and we have three children, Peter is 18, Caitlin is 14 and Gareth is 9. We live in Perth Western Australia although Tony and I are both originally from England. I have been here for 37 years and Tony has been here for 30.

Looking forward to chatting with you all. Nearly forgot, Woody was and is my favourite Roller!!!! flower

Sharon

Hi sharon ( it's me happidaze2 from you tube also) so glad you are here!!! (adminbcrbabe) dawn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:01 pm

Hi Dawn, I'm glad to be here, thank you. Although, I should be asleep because it's nearly 3am here. Sleep Good job it's school holidays lol
Back to top Go down
Admin(bcrbabe)
Admin
Admin(bcrbabe)

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:21 pm

AndreaRollersFan wrote:

just 2 more days until you see eric... cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:33 pm

Sharon wrote:

Sharon

Hi Sharon- nice to meet you. I'm ZolenaB on Youtube. As you can see, Eric is the one who makes my heart flutter. I like your picture - it's nice to see more recent photos of them, as well.

Talk to you soon,
Judy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:36 pm

Admin(bcrbabe) wrote:
AndreaRollersFan wrote:

just 2 more days until you see eric... cheers

Hi Dawn - are you recovered from your vacation? I really like that picture of Woody. Very sexy.
Back to top Go down
Admin(bcrbabe)
Admin
Admin(bcrbabe)

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:42 pm

Sharon wrote:
Hi Dawn, I'm glad to be here, thank you. Although, I should be asleep because it's nearly 3am here. Sleep Good job it's school holidays lol

I love the picture of Woody..omg he still makes my heart flutter!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:49 am

[quote="BCR4meHi Sharon- nice to meet you. I'm ZolenaB on Youtube. As you can see, Eric is the one who makes my heart flutter. I like your picture - it's nice to see more recent photos of them, as well.

Talk to you soon,
Judy[/quote]

Hi Judy, nice to meet you too. I stole the pic off of a website, shhhh, don't tell anyone lol Laughing

Sharon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Hello Roller fans - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Roller fans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2