bcr rockin and rollin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
bcr rockin and rollin

BCR fans Chit Chatting about The Group, their Music and other things...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting to know you

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Getting to know you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:28 pm

Chocolate!!!!!!!!!! bounce

Do you sing, other than in the shower?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:40 pm

Well I use to sing in the choral Church (until I was 15). Made a few contests back in the days but more for fun than for "real". Won 2 though and 2nd on another one. My friends say that a have a nice voice! I love to sing, when I was young (7 years old) I told my parents I wanted to become a singer..... They all start laughin.... My ambition stoped right there... But I enjoy signing and most of all "Don't let the music die" I'm just living the song.... SIGH SIGH Crying or Very sad

What is your favorite sport?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:31 pm

I always loved gymnastics - but you don't get to see it much.

What's your favorite movie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:36 am

BCR4me wrote:
I always loved gymnastics - but you don't get to see it much.

What's your favorite movie?

I don't want you to laught or think that I am not normal, for me, Harry Pother.... yes indeed, I just love the magic of it all. I know that a lot of people hated it, but for me the magic, the innocence and beautiful sceanery (oh god a lot of word that I don't know how to write, hope it's clear) catches me.

Let's say that I am an administrative executive in "real life" and, in french I can write pages and pages on the subjec, much more limited in english.... but I love it!

What is your favorite season?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:25 am

Hey Fabie, nothing wrong with Harry Potter!! Smile

My favorite season is summer! Wish it would hurry up and come this way! sunny

Have you traveled anywhere outside of the country you now live in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:13 am

I went to Rome, Italy this past November for a week with my husband and a group of choir people from my diocese - maybe 80 in the choir altogether (my husband doesn't sing). We got to see the Pope and sang for him at his Wednesday audience; also sang at the Vatican for Sunday morning mass, plus a concert at St. Ignasius. It was so much fun - really had a great time.

What time of day do you like best?

P.S. I love Harry Potter!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:43 am

BCR4me wrote:
I went to Rome, Italy this past November for a week with my husband and a group of choir people from my diocese - maybe 80 in the choir altogether (my husband doesn't sing). We got to see the Pope and sang for him at his Wednesday audience; also sang at the Vatican for Sunday morning mass, plus a concert at St. Ignasius. It was so much fun - really had a great time.

What time of day do you like best?

P.S. I love Harry Potter!

Oh wow! You got to sing for the Pope?! I would love to go to Italy , my Priest went last year and got to say Mass at Saint Peters. He was so pleased. We were all happy for him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:45 am

I like early morning best. The world wakes up and you can see some pretty awesome sunrises!! sunny

Who is your hero?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:44 pm

Ericsfan wrote:
Hey Fabie, nothing wrong with Harry Potter!! Smile

My favorite season is summer! Wish it would hurry up and come this way! sunny

Have you traveled anywhere outside of the country you now live in?

Yes, in fact I had the chance to travel a lot. All my family live a France so, when I was young (not so long ago after all LOL!) I spent all my summers in France (While there : Italy, Spain, Monaco. My parents always have been ready to go wherever for wathever reason. I live in Africa (Gabon for 6 months) went to school there and everyting (another story). Then, when I started my "working career" I was a travel agent so yeah, I went to : Greece (LOVE), Guadeloupe, Martinique, Florida, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Mexico (Acapulco and Puerto Vallarta), Honduras, Cuba. For my honeymoon Marrocco (LOVE) BUT I nerver went to UK (well I did a stop in London when I went to Greece but I don't think it count!) So, yes I've been bless, I traveled a lot and frankly I'm now a little bit like parents, always ready to go. The only thing stopping is yes, sadly, the$$. And worse part of it, I never went to very far in my own country!

And you, did you travel a lot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:15 pm

Who is your hero?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know you   Getting to know you - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to know you
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bcr rockin and rollin :: Games-
Jump to: