bcr rockin and rollin

BCR fans Chit Chatting about The Group, their Music and other things...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

favorite album

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: favorite album   Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:13 pm

Ok, I received Strangers in the wind : GREAT!!!! GREAT!!! GREAT!!!! I love it! Elevator is awesome, I love Duncan's voice. Well, sure I prefer Leslie's, but Ducan is doing a fine job. And for you woody's lover their is a nice but so short song sang by him (tomorow is just another day away) BEAUTIFUL! As for Ricochet, is so different but yet I like it. Well Roxy Lady is my fav (Eric is signing) but I also love Doors and Bars and Metal, Live on the radio (the best song to my taste) and Ride (without the girls, I guarantee you it's a good song LOL!). I am adapting to it.I am thinking to order Voxx, what do you think? And I would also like to order It's a Game because I was so sure that the song was on Strangers in the wind but no and it is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE ROLLERSONG EVER. I have tears in my eyes when I listen to it! Have a nice week end! geek
Back to top Go down
Admin(bcrbabe)
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 90
Job/hobbies : homemaker
Humor : in this day and age one must have humor
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: favorite album   Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:20 pm

rollersagain wrote:
Ok, I received Strangers in the wind : GREAT!!!! GREAT!!! GREAT!!!! I love it! Elevator is awesome, I love Duncan's voice. Well, sure I prefer Leslie's, but Ducan is doing a fine job. And for you woody's lover their is a nice but so short song sang by him (tomorow is just another day away) BEAUTIFUL! As for Ricochet, is so different but yet I like it. Well Roxy Lady is my fav (Eric is signing) but I also love Doors and Bars and Metal, Live on the radio (the best song to my taste) and Ride (without the girls, I guarantee you it's a good song LOL!). I am adapting to it.I am thinking to order Voxx, what do you think? And I would also like to order It's a Game because I was so sure that the song was on Strangers in the wind but no and it is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE ROLLERSONG EVER. I have tears in my eyes when I listen to it! Have a nice week end! geek

OMG I love " Elevator" album I play it all the time going somewhere... Oh I think both leslie and Duncan have great voices and Strangers in the wind that is my favorite album of all.. I still have to get Voxx and Ricochet on CD form as well as a few others..i'm trying right now to figure out how to order " Roller coaster" by my own Woody..oops I mean our own Woody ( to the other Woody fans)

Admin(bcrbabe)
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: favorite album   Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:32 pm

Today " Roller World" came ( Live 1977 at budokan) so far Really Really GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: favorite album   Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:35 pm

Admin(bcrbabe) wrote:
Today " Roller World" came ( Live 1977 at budokan) so far Really Really GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking of buying it! Did you order it on amazone or E-bay? Enjoy the music! sunny
Back to top Go down
Admin(bcrbabe)
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: favorite album   Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:36 pm

rollersagain wrote:
Admin(bcrbabe) wrote:

I was thinking of buying it! Did you order it on amazone or E-bay? Enjoy the music! sunny

Neither Place... a place called CD universe

PostSubject: Re: favorite album   Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:41 pm

Admin(bcrbabe) wrote:
rollersagain wrote:
Admin(bcrbabe) wrote:

On the net??? Well I will surely try that! Thank's Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Admin(bcrbabe)
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: favorite album   Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:43 pm

rollersagain wrote:
Admin(bcrbabe) wrote:
rollersagain wrote:
Admin(bcrbabe) wrote:

On the net??? Well I will surely try that! Thank's Dawn.

yep CD Universe.com.. that is where I get all my Roller Cd's from.. you can get other groups also...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favorite album   

Back to top Go down

favorite album
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2