bcr rockin and rollin

BCR fans Chit Chatting about The Group, their Music and other things...
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Hello Roller fans

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin(bcrbabe)
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 90
Age : 55
Location : Michigan
Job/hobbies : homemaker
Humor : in this day and age one must have humor
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Hello Roller fans   Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:15 pm

[color:f9e2=redWelcome to the board, This is where we talk about our favorite 70's band the Bay City Rollers.. also a little about ourselves also... some of you know me from you tube ( happidaze2) on here I am admin(bcrbabe) or dawn...]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rollerchitchat.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:22 pm

Hello Happidaze 2 alias BRCbabe,
Just wanted to stop by and say hi!
Take care Very Happy
Fabi alias Rollersagain
Back to top Go down
Admin(bcrbabe)
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 90
Age : 55
Location : Michigan
Job/hobbies : homemaker
Humor : in this day and age one must have humor
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:02 pm

rollersagain wrote:
Hello Happidaze 2 alias BRCbabe,
Just wanted to stop by and say hi!
Take care Very Happy
Fabi alias Rollersagain

thank you for stopping by TTYS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rollerchitchat.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:12 pm

Hi Dawn (and everybody else) -

I'm Jennifer aka groovyjen. I'm so glad you put this together!

I met Dawn at youtube where we both discovered that we were in love with the same man! That man being Woody - and oh, what a man! Loved the Rollers ever since I was a kid, but it's definitely been renewed the last few years since getting online. Now am able to see them on youtube (love that!) and buy on amazon. What did we do without the internet?!?!

I'm looking forward to talking about our boys here.

Btw - I'm 42 and live in Pennsylvania, but grew up in California.
Back to top Go down
Admin(bcrbabe)
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 90
Age : 55
Location : Michigan
Job/hobbies : homemaker
Humor : in this day and age one must have humor
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:15 pm

Hey Jennifer ( groovyjen)
so glad you are here, I'm trying to get more of the people from You Tube to sign up so we can chit chat!
anything you or anyone else wnats to add ( topic wise) feel free!!
I just want to tell everyone I have lived in Michigan all my 44 years!! ( oh joy) lol

_________________
Bay City Rollers Forever!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rollerchitchat.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:52 am

Hi bcrbabe, I think this is great! Hello Roller fans!! Can't wait to chat about our favorite guys. My name on YouTube is CanadaNS, if you want to stop by and have a look that would be great! I love you
Back to top Go down
Admin(bcrbabe)
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 90
Age : 55
Location : Michigan
Job/hobbies : homemaker
Humor : in this day and age one must have humor
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:57 am

Ericsfan wrote:
Hi bcrbabe, I think this is great! Hello Roller fans!! Can't wait to chat about our favorite guys. My name on YouTube is CanadaNS, if you want to stop by and have a look that would be great! I love you


thanks! looking forward to talking more when time permits us to!


Last edited by Admin(bcrbabe) on Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rollerchitchat.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:27 pm

Hi everyone...my name is mary aka rollerfan4ever...Thanks Dawn for inviting me to enjoy being able to communicate with others that love the guys...I have loved them since I was 12 (now 44) and just seems like yesterday that I heard that first bcr song that got me hooked for good. I live in VA and have two daughters ages 21 and 13.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin(bcrbabe)
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 90
Age : 55
Location : Michigan
Job/hobbies : homemaker
Humor : in this day and age one must have humor
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:36 pm

so glad everyone is here!! I know you know my name is dawn ( I'm 44 I will be 45 in September) I'm married to my wonderful hubby ( Barry) he will be 61 in April.. I have 2 teenage boys.. Joey 15 and danny will be 14 in 2 days.. I live In Michigan ( Yuck) I been a roller fan since 1975 and I have always liked Woody!!

_________________
Bay City Rollers Forever!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rollerchitchat.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:16 pm

Hello everyone!
My name is Fabienne aka Rollersagain and I'm from Montreal Canada. The first time I wrote a long letter but well, I'm new at this and as I can see, it did'nt work. First,my first language is french so please don't laugh at me when I will make mistakes (and trust me, I will), I also speak english and spanish.
Fall in love with the Rollers at age 12 (I put the Barbies in the closet and went tartan crazy) My parents were very strict and never understood what happened with me... For them, only classical music can be music so, yeah! wasn't easy to listen to the Rollers in my house. lol! Very Happy
I was on a break a few months ago and, don't know why, I typed Bay City Rollers on Google and TATATAM! for the first time in my life I saw them in concert.... at 44... You know what, I went to buy myself a tartan scarf the same week, hey the craziness was back. My husband looks at me funny but hey! nothing you can do against that. lol!
Since day one, my favorite Rollers was (and still is) Eric! What a hunk!
OK so I hope we will have the chance to chat someday and take care everybody!
Keep on rollin!
Fabie
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:43 pm

Hi! Hope everyone is having a great night.

I just thought that I'd add that I am a mom to Brittany who is 19, and to Jack who is 12. I am married to Jason, who is 34. (No need to scroll up to my previous post... I am 42. He's 8 years younger than me!). We've been married since 1994, almost 14 years now.

He thinks I'm nuts for loving the Rollers so much, but at least I got him to admit that their music is way better than most people give them credit for.

Keep on rollin'!
Back to top Go down
Admin(bcrbabe)
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 90
Age : 55
Location : Michigan
Job/hobbies : homemaker
Humor : in this day and age one must have humor
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:58 am

groovyjen wrote:
Hi! Hope everyone is having a great night.

I just thought that I'd add that I am a mom to Brittany who is 19, and to Jack who is 12. I am married to Jason, who is 34. (No need to scroll up to my previous post... I am 42. He's 8 years younger than me!). We've been married since 1994, almost 14 years now.

He thinks I'm nuts for loving the Rollers so much, but at least I got him to admit that their music is way better than most people give them credit for.

Keep on rollin'!


nothing wrong with the age difference... barry and i are 16 years apart ( he is 60 I'm 44)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rollerchitchat.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:19 pm

Hi Dawn...
Just want to say hello to you and all the other Rollers fans Smile
Andrea
Back to top Go down
Admin(bcrbabe)
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 90
Age : 55
Location : Michigan
Job/hobbies : homemaker
Humor : in this day and age one must have humor
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:10 pm

AndreaRollersFan wrote:
Hi Dawn...
Just want to say hello to you and all the other Rollers fans Smile
Andrea


HELLO to you and glad you are here!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rollerchitchat.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:32 pm

Hi -

I was invited to join by CanadaNS (Catherine) via YouTube. My username there is ZolenaB. What a fun idea for all us Rollermaniacs to be able to get together and talk about our favorite guys. My favorite? Eric. When I look at him, I think he's the best looking man, so sexy - then and now.

I'm married, no children. I'm 46, my husband is 47. I have a 4 year old cat named Nikki, a 7 lb. bundle of cuteness. My husband just laughs when my cousin and I talk about the BCR. Isn't it funny how the internet has brought them back to us? I had no idea how much I missed.

Here's a question: how do you get those pictures onto your profile? Myspace has that, too, and I have no idea how to do that.

Looking forward to chatting with you,
Judy
Back to top Go down
Admin(bcrbabe)
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 90
Age : 55
Location : Michigan
Job/hobbies : homemaker
Humor : in this day and age one must have humor
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:47 pm

BCR4me wrote:
Hi -

I was invited to join by CanadaNS (Catherine) via YouTube. My username there is ZolenaB. What a fun idea for all us Rollermaniacs to be able to get together and talk about our favorite guys. My favorite? Eric. When I look at him, I think he's the best looking man, so sexy - then and now.

I'm married, no children. I'm 46, my husband is 47. I have a 4 year old cat named Nikki, a 7 lb. bundle of cuteness. My husband just laughs when my cousin and I talk about the BCR. Isn't it funny how the internet has brought them back to us? I had no idea how much I missed.

Here's a question: how do you get those pictures onto your profile? Myspace has that, too, and I have no idea how to do that.

Looking forward to chatting with you,


Judy



welcome Zolena B!!
Over on you Tube I am Happidaze2! here I am admin( Bcrbabe) really name dawn.. are you talking avatar pictures? if so fine some you like put them in your save as and then once you do that go to your profile then hit browse find the picture you like and hit save that should show your avatar picture! I hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rollerchitchat.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Love your avatar   Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:54 am

AndreaRollersFan wrote:
Hi Dawn...
Just want to say hello to you and all the other Rollers fans Smile
Andrea

Hello Andrea, Love your avatar picture!! It is gorgeous!! Wink

Catherine aka CanadaNS (YouTube )
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: avatar picture   Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:05 am

AndreaRollersFan wrote:
Hi Dawn...
Just want to say hello to you and all the other Rollers fans Smile
Andrea

Hi, Wrote this before but it didn't go where I wanted it to go! hahahaha!!!

Hi Andrea, love your avatar picture! It is gorgeous!! Wink

Catherine aka CanadaNS (YouTube)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: get the point Andrea?   Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:11 am

Okay!!! I give up! Mad HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Get the point Andrea!!! hahahahah!!!!!

Well I did say humor, especially about myself!! Laughing hahahahah!!!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:47 am

Hello everybody,

I just joined and thought I'd add something about myself. I am 47, live in Germany and had completely forgotten about the Rollers until this January day when one of my cats jumped up from sleeping and gazed into the TV while we were watching a film where somebody played the trumpet. As I don't have this music I searched the internet and found youtube - from which I thought so far this was a place for all those stupid videos who show somebody fallin on his nose. So I tried also Bay City Rollers - and WOW - I have never seen so much of them when I was 15. Indeed, I find myself hooked again, it's unbelievable. I was surpriesed to find so many photos and also videos after that long time.

Well, after I couldn't manage to marry Eric Sad , I married Thomas who is now 52 , we don't have children but 2 cats so I have a lot of time for my hobbies to which I added BCR again.

Hope we fun here and can share the latest news.

Gaby
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: introduce yourself   Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:02 am

Katzengaby wrote:
Hello everybody,

I just joined and thought I'd add something about myself. I am 47, live in Germany and had completely forgotten about the Rollers until this January day when one of my cats jumped up from sleeping and gazed into the TV while we were watching a film where somebody played the trumpet. As I don't have this music I searched the internet and found youtube - from which I thought so far this was a place for all those stupid videos who show somebody fallin on his nose. So I tried also Bay City Rollers - and WOW - I have never seen so much of them when I was 15. Indeed, I find myself hooked again, it's unbelievable. I was surpriesed to find so many photos and also videos after that long time.

Well, after I couldn't manage to marry Eric Sad , I married Thomas who is now 52 , we don't have children but 2 cats so I have a lot of time for my hobbies to which I added BCR again.

Hope we fun here and can share the latest news.

Gaby
Hi Gaby, glad you joined!! I'm CanadaNS over on YouTube, I found all the BCR videos on Youtube when I Googled Eric! By the way, I just love your picture!! Haha, I also thought I was going to marry Eric, but married Kevin instead!! Have a great one!!

I love you Catherine
Back to top Go down
Admin(bcrbabe)
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 90
Age : 55
Location : Michigan
Job/hobbies : homemaker
Humor : in this day and age one must have humor
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:50 am

well Here I thought I was going to Marry Woody... well Barry is close both have 5 letters in their name... lol
Ok I just want to say I am glad everyone is here.. I am out of the Door with Family we are on our way to Florida.. Happy Easter to everyone.. will try to talk on Lap Top if I can get it hooked up if not will talk to everyone In April sometime.... Have a Great week!!!! K.O.R ( Keep on Rollin) dawn flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rollerchitchat.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:01 pm

Hello ladies!
Sorry, but itīs too late to marry Eric. Forget all your dreams..
Iīm the next of all of you, i think, whoīll see him, only in 30 days!!

But donīt be sad, weīll invite you all to our wedding in summer....

And Iīm single since 1 year, itīs my chance.. Razz

Sorry for my bad english, i didnīt use it since 20 years.

Happy Easter to all!

Andrea
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: hello AndreaRollersFan   Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:36 pm

AndreaRollersFan wrote:
Hello ladies!
Sorry, but itīs too late to marry Eric. Forget all your dreams..
Iīm the next of all of you, i think, whoīll see him, only in 30 days!!

But donīt be sad, weīll invite you all to our wedding in summer....

And Iīm single since 1 year, itīs my chance.. Razz

Sorry for my bad english, i didnīt use it since 20 years.

Happy Easter to all!

Andrea
Remember, you have to give him a kiss for me!! hahahahaha!!!! And you better invite us to that wedding so I can kiss the groom for myself!! Laughing You better tell us all about seeing him!!

I love you Catherine
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:24 pm

AndreaRollersFan wrote:
Hello ladies!
Sorry, but itīs too late to marry Eric. Forget all your dreams..
Iīm the next of all of you, i think, whoīll see him, only in 30 days!!

But donīt be sad, weīll invite you all to our wedding in summer....

And Iīm single since 1 year, itīs my chance.. Razz

Sorry for my bad english, i didnīt use it since 20 years.

Happy Easter to all!

Andrea

Hi Andrea -

I'm so jealous! You get to see him in 30 days. Be sure and tell us how it was. I can't wait to hear about it. I heard that he could be possibly coming to the States in the future. One can only hope.

Judy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello Roller fans   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello Roller fans
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Killamanjaro v Metromedia: Skateland Roller Disco, Halfway Tree. June 1984
» Any Hawk Nelson fans here?
» King Stur-Gav: Empire Roller Skating Rank, Brooklyn. 29th August 1998
» Any Comic Book Fans?
» Should fans of SCANDAL have a name?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bcr rockin and rollin :: Welcome & Introduce yourself-
Jump to: